The Lamb House is a fully furnished single-family residence that accommodates up to 9 family members including those with limited mobility. The Lamb House complies with all safe housing regulations.
Here is what applicants need to know —
- Length of stay is one month. Residents may apply for an extension.
- We typically serve families from Steuben, Gouldsboro, Milbridge, Cherryfield, Harrington, Columbia and Columbia Falls, Addison, Jonesboro, Jonesport, Deblois, and Beddington.
- There is no charge to stay in The Lamb House, but we ask that the resident family donate to cover the utilities. If the homeowner’s insurance provides coverage for a place to stay, the Administrator will assist the family to arrange for the insurance payments to be transferred to The Lamb House.
- Lamb House may accommodate some pets. Specific pets are approved in advance. Ask the Administrator for details.
- The Lamb House needs to know who is using the house. Therefore, you must inform the Administrator when you plan to have overnight visitors.
- There is no smoking inside the exterior walls. This includes the enclosed back porch.
It takes a few days to apply and move in. If your situation is an emergency, call the Red Cross. They will find you accommodation for up to 3 days.
To apply or for answers to questions, call 207-546-4357 and speak with the administrator.
If there is no answer, leave your name and a phone number where we can reach you.