Ambassadors are the volunteers who strengthen our personal connection with the communities we serve by acting as liaisons with local institutions such as fire departments, churches, Boards of Selectmen, major employers, brotherhoods, and veterans’ organizations.
Some of the responsibilities of Ambassadors are —
- Be on the lookout for opportunities to promote The Lamb House
- Attend Board Meetings and be an active voice for the interests of your community
- Attend your Annual Town Meetings to advocate for budgetary funding for The Lamb House
- Raise awareness of The Lamb House as a resource by periodically attending meetings at the town fire departments
- Represent The Lamb House by manning the booth at town festivals and fairs.
- Sell tickets and promote fund-raising events to the community
- Help to recruit Board Members and volunteers with specialized expertise
We seek Ambassadors from Cherryfield, Harrington, Deblois, Beddington, Columbia, Columbia Falls, Addison, Milbridge, Steuben, and Gouldsboro.
If you would like to be an Ambassador, or if you know someone who would make a good ambassador, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and write AMBASSADOR on the Subject line.